1.0.3a Release 2014-11-24
- Yosemite Compatible (10.8, 10.9, 10.10)
- Includes Roundcube 1.0.3
- Postgres no longer supported, moved database to sqlite
- Updated Mcrypt to support Yosemite and PHP 5.5.14
The 1.0.3a installer performs a CLEAN installation.
Existing user preferences and roundcube config are not saved.
The roundcube config files have changed.
0.9.5a Release 2013-12-5
- We now install Roundcube 0.9.5
- Compatible with OS X Server 10.8/10.9 with Server App 2.2 - 3.01
- Added auto-configuring carddav plugin
- Enhanced the mcrypt installation to not touch an existing/working mcrypt
If mcrypt is not installed, we install the proper libraries for 10.8 and 10.9
- Improved Roundcube config defaults (only applied to new users)
rcmailconfig['mailpagesize'] = 100
rcmailconfig['addressbookpagesize'] = 100
rcmailconfig['showimages'] = 2
rcmailconfig['htmleditor'] = 1
rcmailconfig['preview_pane'] = true
- The installer will upgrade from 0.9.0 retaining the same config and database
- Added /history.txt to view your installation history
0.9.0 Release 2013-01-10
You can download the latest release of the topicdesk Roundcube Installer here