Created on Tuesday, 25 November 2014 01:00
Now compatible with
- OS X Server 10.8.3+ (Mountain Lion, Server app 2.x)
- OS X Server 10.9.x (Mavericks Server.app 3.x)
- OS X Server 10.10.+ (Yosemite Server.app 4.x)
This release includes
- Roundcube version 1.0.3 installed as a WebApp
- CardDav Integration
- ManageSieve Plugin (mail filters, vacation reply)
- Updated database backend, no longer dependent Postgres
- Mcrypt included
If you are upgrading from a previous version
This installation replaces your previous version. Any custom roundcube configuration, user preferences or updates to graphics (logo) are not retained. Your previous installation is backed up in this directory.
A note about Carddav
If carddav is enabled on your server, the installer will read your carddav settings and apply those settings to the Roundcube carddav plugin.
If you don't use carddav on your server, you can disable the roundcube plugin with:
sudo perl -p -i -e "s/'managesieve', 'carddav'/'managesieve'/g" /usr/local/topicdesk/roundcube/WebApp/config/config.inc.php
Would you like to stay ahead of changes?
Subscribe to our low volume newsletters or follow us on Twitter.
The topicdesk Roundcube installer is a free download.
People in this conversation